2023 GLRS Special Needs Directory
The Georgia Learning Resources System (GLRS) is a statewide network of eighteen resource centers offering free services to parents and educators of students with disabilities. The link below will take you to the 2023 Special Needs Directory. This Special Needs Summer Recreation and Respite Directory for Parents includes many contacts for summer offers, including disability-specific camps, and agency provider contact information.
GCPS Instructional Resources and Support
Emotional and Well-Being Resources
- GA Covid-19 Emotional Support Line and Other Resources
- Helping Your Child Tip Sheet (Consejos Para Ayudar so Hijo)
- Mental Health Resource Guide NAMI
- Grief Considerations for Covid-19
- Teletherapy and Virtual Counseling
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line (GCAL): 1-800-715-4225; My GGAL
- Callers have access to a clinician who will triage the crisis over the phone.
- If unable to de-escalate over the phone; a DD and Mental Health team goes to location of crisis.
- Staff able to 10-13 (involuntary transport) or go with the family to the hospital with their assessment information.
Lovin Elementary Virtual Counseling