Welcome to Crews!
We look forward to working with you to enroll your student at Crews Middle School.
Please be aware of the required registration documents. Click here for list of documents required for registration.
Your child will not be entered into our student data base and assigned a schedule until ALL required documents are received. Please bring copies of required documents with you to your appointment.
Once your student is registered, you can visit My Payments Plus to create an account (you will need the student ID) and make school and cafeteria payments online.
Click HERE for the My Payments Plus website.
If you do not already have a parent portal account, click here to download an application. Once completed, bring the application to the Crews front office with your photo ID.
CURRENT STUDENTS-Update your information!
You can update your phone numbers and emergency contact information through your Parent Portal account!
(If you do not have a portal account, please visit the Crews front office to register.)
In your Parent Portal, click Update Student Information on the top right, or click the blue "here" link on the dashboard.
Choose a child from the dropdown at the top left. You will need to update each child individually.
Click Student Info on the left navigation.
Click Edit Information at the top of the screen. Now you can edit phone numbers and emergency contacts. Don't forget to save your changes at the top of the screen when you are finished!
If you have a change of address, please contact our registrar at email@example.com.
Withdrawals for 2019-2020
April 2020: Due to COVID-19 school closures, the withdrawal process for Gwinnett County Public Schools has changed.
Registering for 2020-2021 (New to GCPS)
Registering for 2020-2021 (Not New to GCPS)
Transferring from Other GCPS School
Please note: Students from Brookwood Elementary or Craig Elementary do not have to complete this process. Records will automatically transfer. Schedules are automatically created for these students.
- Go to your registrar at your current school to begin the transfer process.
- Call 770-736-4880 to make an appointment at Crews Middle School.
- Bring all paperwork to your Crews appointment - see below.
Home Address Zoning
Do you need to verify which schools your child(ren) are zoned for?
What to Bring to Your Crews Appointment
- All documents from Required Documentation list.
- Previous School Records
- Withdrawal forms from previous school. (If transferring from GCPS, bring transfer packet.)
- Previous School Grades - bring outgoing grades if mid-term or transcript/report card if end of term.
- Discipline record from the previous school or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student has no discipline record.”
- Special Services Documentation
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) - Required if your child received services through special education.
- 504 Plan - Required if your child received 504 services.
- ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at 678-3985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
- Gifted Students: Gifted Eligibility Report. Required if your child received services through gifted education.Students coming from out of state must be retested.
- Guardianship/Custody Information
- If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing registering parent as primary care giver.
- Temporary Guardianship: A Letter of Guardianship is required for registration, if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent. Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8350) to obtain guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in Lawrenceville.
Children are welcome to attend.
Important Residency Information
Please make sure your residency information is up to date! If you have moved or your lease on file has expired, please bring in a copy of your new residency information.
Important Immunization Information for 7th Graders
Georgia state law requires all seventh graders, born on or after January 1, 2002, have a Meningitis (MCV4) and a Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) vaccine documented on a Georgia 3231 Immunization form before entering the seventh grade. Please make sure your child's immunization information is up to date in our records.
Questions? Contact our school registrar, Jodi Bifaro, at 770-736-4880.