Parkview Cafeteria

  • Need help with MyPaymentsPlus?

    The video below provides help on getting started with MyPayments Plus, Parkview's preferred way to pay for meals and more. You can also use the link below to access the tutorial.

    How to set up a MyPayments Plus Parent Payment Account

    How To Set Up A My Payments Plus Parent Account from GCPS TV on Vimeo.

  • Senior meal account refunds & transfers

    Attention Seniors & others not returning to GCPS!

    For seniors and others who will not be returning to GCPS in the fall, you have several options for remaining balances on your cafeteria account. You may choose to have the funds refunded, to transfer them to another student or staff member, or to donate remaining funds to help pay off lunch charges for other students.

    Starting May 8th, you may either print a copy of the refund form, or have your student pick up a copy in the cafeteria. You can also use the online refund request form.

    In order to make a transfer using the form, we will need the name and ID number of both students. You may also transfer funds within MyPaymentsPlus if both students are listed on your account.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Jungle Cafe at 770-806-3746. We are available to take your call from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or from 1:45 - 2:45 p.m.

Quick Links

  • USDA Non-Discrimination Statement: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.