GOC Scholarship and Events Page
PEACH STATE FCU SCHOLARSHIP
Peach State is awarding $287,000 in scholarships and educational grants to seniors graduating from high school. Accepting applications December 4th-February 29th.
Scholarship applications for graduating high school seniors should be submitted online and can be found HERE along with eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should not apply for more than one scholarship.
- The Legacy Student Scholarships are open to all high school seniors who attend a public or private school in our field of membership (five will be awarded).
- All other student scholarships are for specific schools or school systems. The best way for students to find the scholarships they are eligible for is to search for the county their school is located.
RHO BETA SIGMA CHAPTER OF PHI BETA SIGMA FRATERNITY SCHOLARSHIP
- A record of volunteerism in the community through school and/ or non-school-sponsored activities
- Participation in at least one extracurricular school activity
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a college/university or technical school.
- Complete a 500-word essay answering the following prompt: "How will you use your education to have a lasting impact on your community?"
The application deadline is March 29, 2024. The recipients of the scholarships will be notified on April 17, 2024.
NACAC NATIONAL COLLEGE FAIR
HBCU COLLEGE FAIR
RON BROWN SCHOLARSHIP
The Ron Brown Scholarship honors the legacy of Ronald H. Brown through a selective scholarship program that advances higher education for community-minded and intellectually gifted African Americans. Application deadline is December 1st. Click HERE for more information.
SCHOOLHOUSE CONNECTION YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
Do you know any college-bound students who've experienced homelessness? Help them apply to the SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship Program! The scholarship includes: a $2,500 Award, 1-on-1 Support from the SchoolHouse Connection team, 3 All-Expenses-Paid Trips, and more. Learn more and help your students apply at SchoolHouseConnection.org/Scholarship.
25TH HISPANIC HERITAGE YOUTH AWARDS
PATHWAY TO COLLEGE
Coca Cola Scholars Foundation Scholarship
The 2024 application for the Coca-Cola Scholarship (open to high school students who will graduate during the 2023-2024 academic year) will be available from our website August 1 through October 2, 2023. Note that we have an earlier deadline this year!
- The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Team
30 Great Scholarships Still Open for Applications!
- African American Boys Sowers Scholarship
- Area 2 Gwinnett County Council of PTA Scholarship
- Beauty P. Baldwin Scholarship
- The Brendan and Alex Elbaz Scholarship
- Brothers Making Moves LLC Scholarship
- Clara Barton Aspiring Nurse Scholarship
- Courtney S. Blair Outstanding Excellence in Athletics & Academics Scholarship
- Courney S. Blair Student Leadership Scholarship
- Courtney S. Blair Women in Business Scholarship
- Deloris & Reid Mullins Scholarship
- Dr. Janice L. Calkins Speech Language Pathology Scholarship
- Dr. Linda Williams Educational Scholarship
- Dr. Tarece Johnson Scholarship for the Arts
- Jason Appling Tech Ed Service Scholarship
- Joseph Abraham Memorial Scholarship
- Joel Alan Rutledge Memorial Scholarship
- Joyce Ann Waters Memorial Scholarship
- Judy Patterson Legacy Memorial Scholarship
- Peach State Federal Credit Union Dr. Frances Davis Scholarship
- Peach State Federal Credit Union Legacy Student Scholarship
- Peach State Federal Credit Union Rick Cost Student Scholarship
- Reid Mullins Scholarship
- Rick Case Automotive Scholarship
- Robert L. Campbell Memorial Scholarship
- Sweetwater Scholarship
- United Ebony Society of Gwinnett Robbie Susan Moore Scholarship
- Upsilon Alpha Omega, the Gwinnett Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Scholarship
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program
Abbott and Fenner Scholarship ProgramAbbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 17h year. We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year. Scholarship Deadline - June 10, 2023. Application ProcessStudents will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our website HERE.Full details are available on our site.
Excel Federal Credit Union Scholarship
Excel Federal Credit Union is dedicated to the future education of the youth in our community. And one way is through our graduating high school senior Scholarship program.
Applications for Excel Federal Credit Union’s 2023 Scholarships are opening now for those students who will continue their education after high school into an accredited college in the Fall.
The below QR code will take the student to our Scholarship Information Page where there will be detailed information and a link to apply for one of three $1000.00 scholarships for the 2023 school year.
In addition, here is a link to the Scholarship information page https://www.excelfcu.org/scholarship/
EXCEL Federal Credit Union Scholarship
EXCEL Federal Credit Union wants to make sure that your graduating high school seniors are aware of the $1000 scholarships to be used for their continuing education.
You can apply online HERE and find all of the details of the application.
Joseph P. Crawford, Patty Beal Brown Memorial Scholarship
The Georgia chapter (NAIFA Georgia) of the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA) awards scholarships to qualified students each year based on our scholarship program's criteria. Our program, created by the NAIFA Georgia Board of Directors, is called the Joseph P. Crawford, Patty Beal Brown Memorial Scholarship. Its purpose is to provide a scholarship to an undergraduate student who demonstrates exceptional academic performance and meets specific requirements. For example, eligible students may not be receiving a full-tuition scholarship or waiver from another source.
Information on the program, along with an application, is located on our website Georgia Scholarship (naifa.org).
Joe Abraham Memorial Scholarship
This is awarded in memory of Joe Abraham, who passed away at the young age of 19 due to fentanyl poisoning. The award will provide a $1,000 scholarship to one or more recipient with plans to attend a two- or four-year college, university, or accredited trade school. Eligible recipients can include high school seniors who have had issues with substance abuse and have turned their life around. Recipients can also be seniors who are currently in foster care due to a parent’s substance abuse issues, or students who have been adversely affected by their parent’s drug abuse issues.
Requirements: Submit a written essay on one of the following topics: Personal issues with substance abuse and how a path to success has been found, personal experience in foster care because of family substance abuse issues, and how a personal path to success has been found. or personal experience with a parent or sibling’s drug abuse issues and how a personal path to success has been found, and submit two letters of recommendation.