Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building:
- Lunch visitors are welcome Tuesday - Friday.*
- Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Brookwood Elementary calendar.
* Lunch visitors are not allowed at this time due to Covid restrictions.
- Please utilize the side parking lot and enter the building through the front doors.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the kiosk located in the atrium. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- Parent tables are located outside the cafeteria. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Brookwood ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Large Bottled Water $0.75
Full Lunch $3.00
Entree Only/Extra Entree $2.25
* Thanks to USDA waiver extensions, all GCPS students, including those taking classes virtually, will have access to breakfast and lunch at no charge during the 2021 - 2022 school year.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.