Curbside Pick Up & Free Meals
The school district has extended its curbside pick-up program for free meals to five days a week instead of four. Meals may be picked up at each school for digital learners and any child under the age of 18, Monday through Friday, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. The pick-up each day includes both breakfast and lunch. Craig pick up is located at the back door cafeteria entrance between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. For safety reasons, individuals are not allowed to enter the school to pick up or eat meals.
We also would like to remind you that Gwinnett County Public Schools is offering meals at no charge at school sites to all students—both digital learners and those attending in-person—through December. These meals are provided at no cost to the individual through the federal School Nutrition Program. The school district encourages families who are eligible for the Free & Reduced Meal Program to fill out the annual application to ensure meal benefits continue after that time. The application is available on the GCPS website or by clicking HERE.
Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the computer located in the atrium. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- Parent tables are located in the back corner of the cafeteria near the breezeway door. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student's class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table or outside at the picnic tables.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Craig ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc. into the cafeteria.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.00
Reduced Price $0.40
Entree only/extra $2.25
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Large Bottled Water $0.75
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.