College Athletics

  • Student athletes planning to play NCAA Division I or Division II sports in college must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Athletes playing in Division III do not have to register but should create a profile page. 

    Official transcripts are uploaded by Counseling Clerk, Ms. Bryant once you have registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Contact Ms. Bryant if you have additional questions regarding transcripts. 

    Students can contact Ms. Spence for information on the college athletics process, credits and eligibility. Please submit a request on eClass to speak with Ms. Spence.  

  • NCAA logo

    NCAA Eligibility Center 


    NAIA logo

    NAIA Eligibility Center