Applying to UGA or Georgia Tech Regular Decision?Add your counselor as a "recommender" on your application by Dec. 6. Also complete the brag sheets found under the Counseling tab of our website by Dec. 6 to request a recommendation. Come to A1 if you have any questions.
For Senior Class News and Announcements:
- Follow Senior Class News on Twitter @BHSSeniorClass.
- Join the Brookwood Class of 2020 Facebook Group.
- Text @BHSsnrs20 to 81010 for Remind101 text messages.
Explore the Counseling Office's many resources:
- Stop by the College & Career Counseling Office in A1.
- Visit Brookwood Counseling's webpages.
- Click here to see the latest issue of the Senior Bulletin and updated Scholarships List.
- Follow @BrookwoodCounseling on Twitter.
- Sign up for Counseling's Remind101 for college/career info. Use your last name as a guide:
- A-D @ha2he4
- E-H @9agdga9
- I-L @babfeb
- M-P @862a87
- Q-T @9K8fgh
- U-Z @cdd8e3
Mandatory Senior Dues, Graduation Announcement and Other ItemsSenior dues are $125 payable to Balfour/Scholastic Images and cover a graduate's cap and gown, diploma, graduation ceremony, senior picnic, and an official Class of 2020 T-shirt. Pay one of four ways: 1) during Balfour/Scholastic Images Days in The Commons at lunch, 2) at the company's student center in Suwanee, 3) by mail to the Suwanee address, 4) or on the company website. Order graduation announcements and other items on the Balfour/Scholastic Images' website, too.
View the Senior Bulletin and Scholarships list:
Sending TranscriptsSeniors may now pay for transcripts on MyPaymentsPlus.com. Transcript payments can be made by selecting "Make a Payment > School Fees >Transcript."The cost for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. Students may pick up the copy of their transcript in the College and Career Room (Counseling Office, A1) after completing payment on MPP. Please allow 1-2 school days for the Counseling Office to process your request.Send transcripts for FREE to IN-STATE schools through your GaFutures.org account.
College-Bound and Military-Bound Seniors
When you have officially accepted a college offer, please stop by A220B to add your name to the clip board. We will post your information on the “College-Bound Broncos” wall in the A200 hallway.
Senior Class Traditions