CONNECT WITH THE CLASS
Use first letters of your LAST NAME to determine which code to use.
Text the code to 81010.
A – Cha @bhs23gr1
Che – Gal @bhs23gr2
Gan – Jul @bhs23gr3
Kad – Mon @bhs23gr4
Moo – Rid @bhs23gr5
Ris – Van @bhs23gr6
Var – Z @bhs23gr7
College & Career
Visit Brookwood Counseling for the Scholarships List, and more.
Remind texts from BHS Counseling
Use the first letters of your LAST NAME to select a code. Text the code to 81010.A – Cha @bhsschol1
Che – Gal @bhsschol2
Gan – Jul @bhsschol3
Kad – Mon @bhsschol4
Moo – Rid @bhsschol5
Ris – Van @bhsschol6
Var – Z @bhsschol7
Honor Grad Eligibility
To be an Honor Graduate, a senior must earn a cumulative numeric grade point average of 90.0 percent or higher at the end of the first semester of senior year. Under no circumstances will grade point averages lower than 90.0 percent be rounded up for this recognition.
College App Info
Seniors applying to colleges through Common App will need to match their Common App account a Naviance account. Click this link for directions. This document allows students who are applying for Early Action to begin their Common App, if they choose to do so. More details are forthcoming in September.
Cap & Gown, Senior Dues
Class of 2023 Fall Letter - Important Dates for Seniors
Click here to read the August 31 letter with important dates for seniors throughout the school year.
Letter Jackets: Sports, Academics, The Arts
Click here for pricing and the schedule for when Scholastic Images will be on campus displaying samples and taking orders.
Cap & Gown Packages - Senior Dues
Click here for details, options, and pricing.
Senior dues are $150 through February 28, 2023.
Senior dues include cap and gown. An official senior shirt is also included if you pay by February 28, 2023.
Pay in person on the days Scholastic Images is at Brookwood, pay in person at the Scholastic Image office, or pay online at www.scholasticimages.com. When paying online, senior dues are listed as Cap & Gown Packages.
How to Request a Final Transcript
Directions for ordering FINAL Transcripts for 2021Graduates:
- If you are attending a college/university/yechnical school in GEORGIA:
- Request your transcript through your GaFutures Account (Click HERE for directions).
- Transcripts sent through GaFutures will be released by GCPS the second week of June.
- If you are attending a college/university/technical school out-of-state OR are unable to send your transcript through GaFutures:
- You will need to mail an official, hard copy of your transcript to your college. Follow the directions below:
a) Order your transcript on MyPaymentsPlus under “Events and Activities.”
b) Pick up your transcript in the Counseling Office during the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, June 2 (8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 3 (8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Any Wednesday in June (8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
c) Address, stamp, and mail your transcript to your college.