Welcome to Senior Year!
SENIOR PICTURES: THURSDAY, SEPT 21
RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL: Seniors who still haven't had a formal portrait taken for the yearbook may come after school (sitting fee required: walk-ins welcome until 3:30 PM). Contact Magic Moment Photography to make an appointment or ask questions (770-979-4203).
CONNECT WITH THE CLASS
Use first letters of your LAST NAME to determine which code to use.
Text the code to 81010.
A – Cha @bhs24gr1
Che – Gar @bhs24gr2
Geb – Jos @bhs24gr3
Kab – Myl @bhs24gr4
Naa – Sax @bhs24gr5
Sca – Wat @bhs24gr6
Wee – Z @bhs24gr7
PAY Senior Dues
Senior Dues include a Brookwood cap/gown/tassel set and diploma folio and cover various senior events, including the big day. Pay any of these three ways:
Online at www.scholasticimages.com
At school during Brookwood Scholastic Images Days (See schedule.)
At the Scholastic Images Student Center (2955 Horizon Park Dr, Suite D, Suwanee)
Click this link to download the cap and gown flyer and senior dues package options.
How to Request a Final Transcript
Directions for ordering FINAL Transcripts for 2021Graduates:
- If you are attending a college/university/yechnical school in GEORGIA:
- Request your transcript through your GaFutures Account (Click HERE for directions).
- Transcripts sent through GaFutures will be released by GCPS the second week of June.
- If you are attending a college/university/technical school out-of-state OR are unable to send your transcript through GaFutures:
- You will need to mail an official, hard copy of your transcript to your college. Follow the directions below:
a) Order your transcript on MyPaymentsPlus under “Events and Activities.”
b) Pick up your transcript in the Counseling Office during the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, June 2 (8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 3 (8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Any Wednesday in June (8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
c) Address, stamp, and mail your transcript to your college.