Please do the following to withdraw your child:
- Notify the Front Office and child's teacher at least a week before the child is to withdraw.
- The parent who enrolled the student must complete a GCPS Withdrawal Form by visiting the Front Office.
- Students will need to turn in all textbooks, media center items, and pay any school fees (breakfast/lunch balances, overdue books, etc...) so that their record will be cleared.
- A sealed withdrawal packet will be sent home with your child on his/her last day of attendance.
- Your child's record will be sent directly to the new school once a Records Release Form is signed at the new school.
Questions? Please contact our registrar, Mrs. Kelly Greene, at 770-978-5560.