7:45 AM - 2:30 PM
Students may visit the media center with a pass from their teacher or teachers can sign up to bring the whole class.
Check Out Policies
- Kindergarten and First Grade: Books are due 1 week after checkout
- Second through Fifth Grade: Books are due 3 weeks after checkout
- Students are welcome to return their books before the due date to get new materials.
- Magazines and graphic novels are available for check out, but students may only check out one.
Kindergarten and 1st Grade Students
- 1 Book
2nd Grade Students
- 2 Books
3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Students
- 2 Books
Fines for lost or damaged materials
- $15 for books
- $5 for paperbacks
- $5 for magazines (covers replacement of the protective cover)
You'll use MyPaymentsPlus to pay for lost or damaged materials. See link below to create an account if you do not have one.
Take good care of library materials so other students will be able to enjoy them after you.
- Keep your book in your book bag when you are not reading it. You will always know where it is and you will have it at school when you're ready to get a new book to read.
- Do not eat or drink while reading a library book. Liquids and sticky foods will ruin a book.
- Do not write or draw in a library book.
- If you have a water bottle in your book bag, we recommend keeping it in a plastic bag to keep the other materials in your book bag dry.
- Be careful not to tear or rip the pages in the book.