What documents do I need to enroll my child?
You need to bring the following documents to enroll your child:
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live in attendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal form from previous school (current K-12 student)
How do I register my child?
First, go to the GCPS website to complete the online registration process. Then come to the school with all the necessary documentation to finish the registration process.
For any additional questions, please call the school at (678) 377-8933.