We're looking forward to welcoming our new kindergarten students in the 2020-21 school year! Online registration for new kindergartners is now open!
Parents can call McKendree Elementary at 678-377-8933 starting April 12th to make individual appointments. All Kindergarten Registration will be done by appointment only.
Creekland Middle School is hosting a Rising 6th Grade Summer Camp
This will be a fun and interactive way for our newest Eagles to get to know our school, our mission, and what we are all about!
You have two date options: June 14-17 OR June 21-24
The camp will be from 9:00am-12:00pm
$85 Fee can be payed on MyPaymentsPlus.com by May 5th.
See the flyer for more details:Click here for the Flyer
Middle School Summer Camp
Annual Parent Involvement Survey for Georgia Families Raising a Student with a Disability
Each state is required to conduct a parent survey to measure parent/family perceptions. This helps the state determine parent’ perception of the success of parent engagement between home and local schools. Information is gathered as a component of the state's performance plan and data collected is reported as a percentage of parental involvement in the annual performance report for each district.
The survey is available for all families of students with disabilities in all Georgia public schools. The survey is available in both English and Spanish.
Please use the link below to access the survey between February 5-May 21, 2021.
Withdrawing your childWe wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.In order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
CLICK HERE to watch a video on how to submit this form.OR Follow these steps:
· Click on the link below and download the form to your device
- Right-click, "Save Link As" to download the form
- Use the browser's Downloads button/menu option to open the file, which uses the system-default PDF viewer instead of opening it within the browser
- If Adobe Reader does not open, try installing/updating it, then restart your browser and repeat this process
· Fill out the form
· Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form· Choose 'webmail' and log in with a gmail or other web based account.
· This will prompt you to log in to your email and it will open your email account with a drafted email.
· Click send on the email.
Mission and Vision
“Expecting Excellence, Making a Difference”
McKendree Elementary School will become a challenging environment that motivates students to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners.
The mission of McKendree Elementary School is to be a school that prepares students to accept the challenges of a changing world by arming them with the skills of problem-solving, critical thinking, academic knowledge, and the citizenship attributes of empathy and social conscience that will enable them to become competitive and cooperative citizens.
• We believe in the intrinsic value and dignity of all people.
• We believe in creating a climate that promotes responsibility, self-discipline, citizenship, and motivation in our students.
• We believe in the partnership of the home, school and community in educating the whole child.
• We believe in developing high but achievable goals for each child.
• We believe in establishing high standards of learning and performance for all students.
Principal Tyese Scott