Digital Learning Days
What to do if a Digital Learning Day is called
Gwinnett Public Schools has the option of using Digital Learning Days to make up days missed due to inclement weather. Should a decision be made to cancel school, students, parents, and staff will be notified of the closing and if the day is a Digital Learning Day.
How does a Digital Learning Day work?
- Brookwood Elementary School teachers will post assignments by 9:00 a.m on their eCLASS course page.
- Students will log in to the My eCLASS portal and click on the eClass C&I course pages. (The image below shows what the button students will click.)
- Students will access assignments, resources, and other materials on their teacher's eCLASS page. Student work will be expected to be turned in either digitally or in person per the teacher's directions.
- The teacher will be available periodically throughout the day to answer any questions students may have.
- If a student does not have access to a computer or device (tablet, smartphone, etc.), the student can get the assignment once school resumes. The student will have two days per Digital Learning Day to complete the assignment and turn it in to the teacher.
If you have further questions, please contact your child's teacher.