New Student Registration
We are excited that your child will be attending a Gwinnett County Public School. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Once you complete the online registration portion, you will need to go to your local school to provide additional documentation (stated below) required to enroll your student in a GCPS school.
- 7th Grade Updated Immunizations Deadline: July 28th (for ALL Rising 7th Grade Students)
Who Needs to Register?
- NEEDS TO REGISTER: New students transferring into the Twin Rivers MS attendance zone for the upcoming school year need to complete the registration process.
- DOES NOT NEED TO REGISTER: Continuing Twin Rivers students and rising 6th graders from Dyer ES, Freeman's Mill ES, Patrick ES, and Woodward Mill ES do not need to register.
- STEP 1: Completed GCPS Online Registration
- STEP 2: Come to the Twin Rivers MS Office with copies of all required documentation (listed in the next section)
- PLEASE NOTE: Your registration will only be considered complete once we receive ALL required documents (this also applies to students transferring from a GCPS school).
Items Required for Registration:
- Withdrawal Packet from the previous school including transfer grades and/or final official transcript
- Proof of Residency including 1) current lease or deed and 2) utility bill
- Student's birth certificate
- Parent ID
- Valid immunization record on Georgia Form 3231(see specific requirements for 6th Grade and 7th Grade).
- Hearing, Vision and Dental GA form
- Click here for a detailed list of the required registration documents English Version
If your child’s registration is incomplete, he/she will not receive a class schedule until ALL required documents are on file at Twin Rivers Middle School. This includes current immunizations on the GA Form 3231.