CDC: COVID-19 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I protect my child from COVID-19 infection? You can encourage your child to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by teaching them to do the same things everyone should do to stay healthy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles).
BRIDGE, ADAPT, HOPE 7:10-1:40
Front Office 6:30-3:00
Records Request BRIDGE FAX 678-377-8942
Records Request ADAPT/STRIVE FAX 678-542-2340
Transportation Dispatch: 770-513-6686
1225 Northbrook Parkway
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
We are located adjacent to Northbrook Middle School in the white building.
Gwinnett County Public Schools’ participation in Learning 2025 aligns with its work to improve its schools and better support students. Learning 2025 is a network of leading school districts focused on coming together to share their learning and leadership.
More information can be found on the GCPS website.
Georgia Special Needs Scholarships: SB10 and SB47
What: Under state laws passed by the Georgia State Legislature, parents of students who receive special education services or accommodations under a Section 504 Individual Accommodation Plan may request to transfer their child to another public or private school in Georgia.
Who: Any student who currently receives special education services, grades PK-11th and any returning 12th grader, as well as students who are eligible for a Section 504 Plan and are in grades Kindergarten-11th.
When: By April 29, 2022, share information regarding the Georgia Special Needs Scholarships. This information, forms, as well as parent letters are accessible on the GCPS website: https://www.gcpsk12.org/Page/23585
Digital Learning Expectations & Tips for Success
- Log-on to your teacher's eClass page and follow the daily schedule
- Complete daily assignments
- Manage time wisely and meet deadlines
- Set goals for yourself
- Review eClass resources (navigation site, gradebook, etc.)
- Create a good learning environment (a designated workspace free from distractions, etc.)
- Help students own their learning and aim to build independence
- Contact your child's teacher if you have any questions
- Encourage physical activity and exercise