Digital citizenship is the responsible use of technology. But what does that include? What does it mean to be a good "digital citizen"?
Being a good digital citizen includes the following:
- practicing internet safety
- knowing about online privacy and safety policies
- being aware of your digital footprint
- following fair use guidelines
- giving credit for ideas and information that are not your own
- avoiding cyberbullying, digital drama, and hate speech
- being news and media literate
Are you a good digital citizen? Check out the links below for more information.