We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
NOTE: The recommended browser to use for completeing the Withdrawal Form is Internet Explorer (IE)! Even if you don't normally use Internet Explorer as your browser of choice, this will go more smoothly if you use Internet Explorer to fill out this form.
1. If using Internet Explorer (IE), simply click on the GCPS Withdrawal Form link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form. The "Submit To GCPS" button will need to utilize the default email on your device to deliver the completed document to our counseling personnel.
2. If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE) such as Chrome or Safari, in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
· Click on the GCPS Withdrawal Form link below and download the form to your device - you cannot simply click on the link and fill out the form through any other browswer than Internet Explorer (IE).
· Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application - Adobe is the only way the downloaded form will open.
· Fill out the form - attach a copy of your photo ID
· Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
Again, it is highly recommended that you use Internet Explorer (IE) to complete the withdrawal form above.
For troubleshooting and all other questions in regards to the PRHS withdrawal process, please contact Mrs. Martha Kuhn at Martha.I.Kuhn@gcpsk12.org.
NOTE: Students must return all textbooks, Media Center books, uniforms, and clear all fines before any withdrawal records will be released. A parent/guardian signature is required before a student (under the age of 18) can withdraw from Peachtree Ridge High School.