Parents we are excited to have your child attend Benefield Elementary School.
We are living and operating in unprecedented times that are challenging us in many ways. With new challenges come new and innovative practices. Enrolling in our school and participating in Digital Learning are both online processes.
All students new to GCPS, transferring from another GCPS school, out of County or out of the Country must all enroll through the GCPS Virtual Enrollment OLR (online registration) process on the GCPS website.
Enrolling parents must have a valid email address to complete the registration process. Directions on how to set up an email account can be found on the GCPS Online Registration Homepage. Please following the instruction below to complete the enrollment process.
- Enrolling parents are to complete and submit the online questionnaire.
- Enrolling parents are to upload required documentation.
- Upload Student Birth Certificate (out of county, state, country and rising Kindergartens)
- Upload Student Immunization Records (out of county, state, country and rising Kindergartens)
- Upload Enrolling Parent Driver's License/Passport/etc.
- Upload Enrolling Parent Proof of Residency (2 documents) House Contract/Lease/Affidavit (if required) AND Utility Bill (gas, water, electric)
- Upload Student Previous Schools Records (if applicable)
Once the online enrollment process is complete and documents are received and verified an administrator will contact the enrolling parent with the teacher’s name and eCLASS flyer and handout.