Kindergarten Registration for 2023-2024 School Year
Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS)is now accepting registration for rising Kindergarten students for the 2023-24 school year. There will be in-person registration on the following dates/times at Graves Elementary:
April 13th - 9AM to 1PM
April 18th - 9AM to 1PM
May 6th - 9AM to 1PM
Parents and guardians of children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023, are encouraged to begin the registration process by following the directions below.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the school at: 770-209-6664 or email
Steps to completing Kindergarten Registration:
- Parents will complete the online registration process on the GCPS website. PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a student currently enrolled in GCPS, please follow these directions to add a new student to your current account.
- During the online registration process, parents will upload the required documentation.
- CLICK HERE for a list of required documentation.
- CLICK HERE for direction on uploading documentation during your online registration process.
- Once GCPS schools have reopened, Graves Elementary will plan activities to welcome and introduce new Kindergartners to our school. We ask that families periodically check our website for updates on these activities.