Pick up Dates for Student Items at SchoolWe have coordinated a detailed schedule by grade level for parents and students to pick up /drop off items at the school. For convenience and safety, we have already removed all items from lockers and have placed students' belongings in a bag labeled with their name. The bag also contains picture proofs, yearbooks, specific awards, etc for the year. (Honor and Merit Roll certificates will be mailed with report cards) Some of you have items that need to be returned to the school such as textbooks and calculators. I have outlined the dates and times below. The timeline is very tight so it is important for you to come at your assigned time if at all possible. If you have multiple children at NGMS, you are welcome to come each day, but if you want to make one trip, please come on the day for your oldest child. This process is designed to reflect social distancing guidelines and will minimize physical contact while keeping everything moving in an orderly fashion.Prior to Arrival At NGMS, write your child's name and homeroom teacher on a sheet of paper and place it in your car windshield. See the example below.
Place any items that need to be returned to the school in the trunk/hatch of your car (graphing calculators, textbooks, media center books, basketball uniforms, instruments, etc)Process at the school:
Schedule for Pick UPTuesday, May 19th
- Pick up will take place in the bus lanes located in the front of the school
- Once you arrive on the campus with the sign in your windshield, someone will direct you to bus lane one or two and you will need to pull as far forward as possible without blocking the cross walks, then open your trunk
- A NGMS staff member will retrieve the items from your trunk/hatch and place your child's bag of items in your trunk
- Once all the cars in the line have been loaded, you will move forward to exit the school. The expectation is for everyone to turn RIGHT on Peachtree Industrial. There will be SRO's on campus to help direct traffic
- It is important for everyone to remain in your cars during this process. I plan to have teachers helping me so your child will have a chance to wave at his/her teacher as you drive through the lanes
- Please drive slowly and watch for adults who will be moving around the lanes.
6th Grade Time Team 8:00-9:00 AM W. Johnson, Hull, Reynolds 9:00-10:00 AM Botta, Easley Muhammedi 10:00-11:00 AM Williamson, Ouimette, Holland 11:00-12:00 PM Pruitt, Groom, Phillips 12:00-1:00 PM Paszkowski, Warren, Young 1:00-2:00 PM Loke, Cole, Matheny 2:00-3:00 PM Brace, Sparra, Hessler 3:00-4:00 PM Russ, Dolinski, BoynceWednesday, May 20th 7th Grade Time Team 8:00-9:00 AM Green, Wheeler, Dennison 9:00-10:00 AM Fowler, Manning, S. Johnson 10:00-11:00 AM Stone, Reding, Garmon 11:00-12:00 PM Sutton, Hammond, Hanna 12:00-1:00 PM Webber, Brubaker, Book 1:00-2:00 PM Spears, D'Silva, Lorenz 2:00-3:00 PM Dodd, Hudson, Butcher, Murrieta 3:00-4:00 PM Pearce, Cooper, GindlespergerThursday, May 21st 8th Grade Time Team 8:00-9:00 AM West, Crunk, Feldman 9:00-10:00 AM Pezzino, Taylor, Monroe 10:00-11:00 AM George, Kim, Adams 11:00-12:00 PM Cure, Price, Pegues 12:00-1:00 PM King, Noordhoorn, Burgess 1:00-2:00 PM Banas, Armentrout, Mayer 2:00-3:00 PM Rowe, Crispens, Martin 3:00-4:00 PM Jubon, Sarrazine, Wedlake 4:00-5:00 PM Vashaw, Christensen, Herren