• Final Transcript Request

    If you need an electronic transcript, please go to the Mountain View Counseling eCLASS page for the Final Electronic Request Form. Fill out the form, return it to the Counseling Office or email it to your counselor by May 26th. 
    Dual Enrollment Students are responsible for contacting their college to have their final dual enrollment transcript sent.