Bus Driver Positions
Drive Your Career Forward!
Join the GCPS team as a School Bus Driver or School Bus Monitor!
GCPS bus drivers currently serve 133,744 students to and from school daily in the district. Our bus managers ensure a reliable, safe and efficient transportation service for the students of Gwinnett County Public Schools. Our transportation department supports quality educational instruction and student academic achievement in a world class environment.
School bus drivers in Gwinnett County Public Schools enjoy:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Paid Training
- Summer and Student Holidays Off - Weeknights and Weekends Free
- Opportunities for Growth
As a school bus driver you work the student calendar year and enjoy the benefit of time off on student holidays and summer vacation!
- School Bus Drivers and Monitors must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- School Bus Monitors must be 18 or older.
- School Bus Drivers must have a good driving record and be 21 or older.
How do I apply?
- Click on the Apply button and submit a completed application, including required work history and a reference survey form from a supervisor.
- The Transportation Department will contact qualified applicants to schedule an interview. For additional information call 678-225-7670.
Drive your way to a new and rewarding career by applying to GCPS as a school bus driver today!