Student Records and Transcript Requests
To Request a Transcript
ATTN: Office of Student Records
Gwinnett County Public Schools
437 Old Peachtree Road NW, Bldg. 200
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
Student Records Mainline: (678) 301-6144
- Student records are held at the last school attended for one (1) year before they are sent to the Office of Student Records.
- Requests for students under the age of 18 will require a parent or legal guardian's signature and ID.
- Allow a minimum of two (2) business days for a response to your request (requests are not processed same day).
- Photo ID is required for all requests.
- The Office of Student Records cannot provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Balfour at 770-614-9353.
- If you wish to apply for a Gateway Waiver, please access the Order a transcript through our online portal link. When you place your order, please add the following statement in the comments section: “I understand I may now be eligible for a Gateway Waiver and would like to request a copy of an amended transcript.”
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 or attending a postsecondary school). FERPA provides up to 45 days to retrieve and provide requested records.