Student Records and Transcript Requests
To Request a Transcript
Gwinnett County Public Schools
ATTN: Records Managemnt, Inventory, and Compliance
Office of Student Records Archives
437 Old Peachtree Road NW, Bldg. 200
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
Phone: (678) 301-6144
Fax: (678) 301-6323
- Student records are held at the last school of attendance for one full school year before they are moved to the Office of Student Records Archives.
- Records requests for students that are under the age of 18 will require a parent's or legal guardian's signature and ID.
- Allow a minimum of two business days for a response to your request (requests are not processed the same day).
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all requests.
- The Office of Student Records Archives cannot provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Scholastic Images (formerly Balfour) at (770) 614-9353, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can visit their website at www.scholasticimages.com .
- If you are applying for a Gateway Waiver, please access the Order a Transcript Through Our Online Portal link. When placing your order, please note in the Special Instructions section, “I understand I may now be eligible for a Gateway Waiver and would like to request a copy of an amended transcript.”
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (also known as FERPA). Written permission from the student's parent or legal guardian or from the student (if over the age of 18 or attending a postsecondary school) is required. FERPA provides up to 45 days to retrieve and provide requested records.