Student Records and Transcript Requests
To Request a Transcript
Gwinnett County Public Schools
ATTN: Records Management, Inventory, and Compliance
Office of Student Records Archives
437 Old Peachtree Road NW, Bldg. 200
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
Phone: (678) 301-6144
Fax: (678) 301-6323
- Student records are held at the last school of attendance for one full school year before they are moved to the Office of Student Records Archives.
- Records requests for students that are under the age of 18 will require a parent's or legal guardian's signature and ID.
- Allow a minimum of two business days for a response to your request (requests are not processed the same day).
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all requests.
- The Office of Student Records Archives cannot provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Scholastic Images (formerly Balfour) at (770) 614-9353, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can visit their website at www.scholasticimages.com .
- If you are applying for a Gateway Waiver, please access the Order a Transcript Through Our Online Portal link. When placing your order, please note in the Special Instructions section, “I understand I may now be eligible for a Gateway Waiver and would like to request a copy of an amended transcript.”
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (also known as FERPA).