As an employee with Gwinnett County Public Schools, you and your family members qualify for membership in Peach State Federal Credit Union.
Peach State Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1961, and is a member-owned, non-profit financial cooperative. As a member, you will receive access to great financial services.
- No-fee checking accounts
- Free Bill Pay when you sign-up for E-Statements
- Free Home Banking
- Send and receive information via your school courier
- Vehicle loans
- Members AutoChoice Vehicle Buying Service
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction
- VISA credit and debit cards
- Home equity lines of credit
- Home mortgages
- Free ATM transactions
- Christmas and Vacation Club accounts