If you have any questions regarding the withdrawal process, please contact the school at: 770-326-8000 or email Cesarina Violeta: email@example.com
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-touse, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
- CLICK HERE and download the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form below and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Withdrawal Completion Process
1. Parents will complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above.
2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent, the school will review the form and will contact the parent, if needed, for any missing information.
3. The school will contact the parent to set up a virtual meeting to verify the identity of the withdrawing parent. If parents have not been contacted after 24 hours of completing the online form, please call the school at 770-326-8000 to verify the school received the submitted online form.
4. After verifying the identity of the withdrawing parent, the school will email the parent prior to sending the completed withdrawal form. This initial email will provide parents with directions on how to open an encrypted PDF message sent by Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS).
5. The school will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form.
6. An Enrollment Verification Form will also be included in this email. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to Graves Elementary to complete the process.