Research on Online Learning tells us that the first 10 days are important for success! Click HERE to download the Grades K-3 Passport. Click HERE to download the Grades 4-12 Passport. You will use these along with the videos below.Complete the following tasks each day to ensure you are off to a GREAT START at GOC!
Click HERE for a Quick Start Guide to help you get started in your courses!
Click on the links below for some additional resources to help you be successful at GOC:
- High School: How do I submit a dropbox?
- Grades 4-8: How do I submit a dropbox?
- High School: How do I post a discussion assignment?
- Grades 4-8: How do I post a discussion assignment?
- How do I take a quiz?
- How do I see my grades and teacher feedback?
- How do I find recorded sessions?
- How do I Access Google Workspace for Education?
- How do I use Google Drive to complete class assignments?
- How can I create folders in google drive?
- How can I use google drive for word processing?
- How can I submit a document to a dropbox from google drive?
- How do I scan documents or handwritten work from my phone?