GOC High School Supplemental Program
Virtual Orientation Resources
Click HERE to watch a recording of the Supplemental Orientation.
There are 5 videos below that will walk you through how to take a course here at GOC. It is very important that you watch each video, starting at the top. We are glad you are taking a course with us!
Please click HERE for a Quick Start Guide you can use to help you get started with GOC.
Click on the links below for some additional resources to help you be successful at GOC:
- How do I submit a dropbox?
- How do I post a discussion assignment?
- How do I take a quiz?
- How do I see my grades and teacher feedback?
- How do I Access Google Workspace for Education?
- How do I use Google Drive to complete class assignments?
- How can I create folders in google drive?
- How can I use google drive for word processing?
- How can I submit a document to a dropbox from google drive?
- How do I scan documents or handwritten work from my phone?