Step 1: Back to School Forms
Attention Parents: If you have more than one student at Head Elementary, you will need to complete the forms for each student separately.
- Visit MyPayments Plus
- Read and sign off on the required GCPS release forms and waivers regarding attendance and other student protocols. You will also be able to pay any student fees and/or contributions.
Why do I need to go online?
Each year, all parents need to visit MyPaymentsPlus to read & sign the required GCPS release forms and waivers regarding attendance and other student protocols. You will also be able to pay any student fees and/or contributions.
What is MyPaymentsPlus?
MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and securely anytime using a simple Internet connection. You can view/print required documents and make fee/contribution payments prior to Open House.
How do I sign up for a MyPaymentsPlus Account?
- If you already have a MyPaymentsPlus account – simply log in by entering your Username and Password.
- If you do not have a MyPaymentsPlus account – Select “Register for a Free Account” - Use your child’s student ID number to complete registration.
What if I do not have a student ID number?
Student ID numbers can be found on the Parent Portal and the report card. If you are unable to find your child's student ID number, please contact the Head Elementary Front Office at 770-972-8050.
- Supply Lists
Find out what materials your child will need this school year
Access your account to pay student cafeteria balances, set up pre-payments for breakfast/lunch, and receive low balance e-mail reminders
- Cafeteria Information
View school menus, information about meal pricing, and more...
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Must be renewed each year
Step 2: Attend Virtual Open House
Open House will take place on Friday, August 7. Kindergarten students and any students new to Head Elemenatry will be allowed to come in person to the school for Open House. A virtual opportunity will also be available. All returning students will have their open house virtually. A zoom link will be sent to parents via email for the virtual open house meeting. We request that parents adhere to the following schedule to minimize the number of people in the building.
Parents & Students will also watch the following videos presented by our Administration Team and Special Areas.
Virtual Open House:
K - 12:30
1 - 1:00
2 – 1:30
3 – 2:00
4 – 2:30
5 – 3:00
In-Person Open House:
(For Kindergarten students and any students new to Head Elementary)
(J-Q) 9:15 – 10:00
(R-Z) 10:30 – 11:15
Expectations for In-Person Open House:
- To help limit the number of people per family attending all Open Houses, it is encouraged only 1 adult attends per student.
- Please make your visit as brief as possible (15 minutes or less) and stay together during Open House.
- Masks are required.
- Please follow all signs posted in each school.
- We recommend families bring their own pen/pencil to use.
- Please adhere to the time schedule to allow us to clean the buildings between groups.
- If you or anyone in your home has a fever or may be sick, please stay home and access the recorded Virtual Open House for your child’s grade level.