2020-2021 Digital Learning Media Check Out
CES Library Check Out
- While parents and students are temporarily unable to enter the school building to visit the media center, media staff will make requested library books available for curbside pickup through the car rider lane. Books may be requested by completing this Student Book Request Form, or by placing a hold in the online Destiny Media Catalog.
- Library book requests must be submitted by Monday Morning at 8am. This is necessary to locate and process requested books for the week. So if you place a hold after Monday (say Tuesday) that book will be ready the following week. Once books are ready for pick up they will be held for up to 7 days, after which time they will be returned to the collection.
- Curbside pickup through the car rider lane will be available based upon students’ last names: Tuesday-last names beginning with A-H; Wednesdays-last names beginning with I-P; and Thursday-last names beginning with Q-Z. Parents may pick up requested books from the car rider lane on their designated pickup day after they pick up lunch.
- As a safety precaution, all returned library books will be held for a minimum of 24 hours before they are made available for circulation. This policy will also apply to any library materials that cannot be sanitized.
- Books are available on a first come, first serve basis. In the case that the books you've placed on hold are not available Mrs. Jackson and Mrs. Jones will pull similar books to checked out to you. To help us better choose, please complete this Student Reading Interest Survey.
The usual overdue book policies and book checkout limits are temporarily suspended. To ensure maximum flexibility for families to limit their visits to the school, each student in grades K-5 may check out 3 books. Normal checkout and overdue policies will be reinstated upon full return to school.
How To Place a Hold In Destiny Discover
How to Access Sora, Overdrive App