Media Center Info
Media Center Hours
Monday - Friday 7:20am- 2:10pm
**Note: Our hours are adjusted as a result of social distancing regulations. The Media Center staff will inform students once morning & after school hours return to normal. **
Visiting the Media Center During the School Day
- Students may visit the media center during regular school hours (7:20am-2:10pm)
- Students must have a pass from their teacher & the pass must be from the teacher they have during the time of their visit.
- Students without a pass will not be allowed in the media center unless they return to class and get the proper pass for entry.
- Only 2 students per pass at a time.
- Students must be working on school related assignments or activities when visiting the media center.
- No food or drink allowed in the Media Center
- No games allowed on any school computer- students continuing to abuse this rule will be asked to sign out of the computer
- Student will show respect to fellow students, school staff and teachers will visiting the media center
- Any student not following these guidelines will be asked to return to class.
- Students are allowed to check out 5 books at a time for up to 4 weeks
- Books are due by the date stamped on the back of the book
- Due to COVID 19 related issues, students must not touch the books. Mrs Anderson & Mrs Bird will assist any student needing to find and checkout books
- Currently, no fines are being charged for overdue books
- Be courteous, return your books by the due date so others who may be waiting for the book will have a chance to check it out.
Printing in the Media Center
- Printing of SCHOOL RELATED materials & assignments is allowed in the MVHS Media Center
- Students must pay to print when they print--no payment at a later date
- CASH ONLY--no bills larger than $5.00 accepted.
- Black ink print outs --- .10 cents a page
- Color ink printouts --- .25 cants a page
- Double sided printouts ARE NOT available on media center printers
- Unpaid printing fees will be added to the students media center account and no further printing will be allowed until account fees are resolved by the student.
Currently, there are no lunch passes to the media center. Media staff will inform students when lunch pass options return.