• Peachtree Ridge HS Counseling Department

  • Official Transcript Request


    All official transcripts (all out of state colleges/universities, as well as various scholarship applications) should be requested through MyPaymentsPlus. Instructions on how to do that are below:

    1. Go to www.MyPaymentsPlus.com.  
    2. Create an account or simply log in to your account.
    4. Under SCHOOL FEES, look for “PRHS Official Transcript – Hard Copy $5.00 each”.
    5. Indicate the number of transcripts you’re requesting.
    6. Click Continue Payment
    7. Select Your Payment Method and Continue Payment.
    8. Upon completion of your transaction, your official transcript(s) will be available for pick-up two school days from the time of request.

    NOTE: All official transcript request to any college/university in the state of GEORGIA can be sent free of charge through the GAFutures website! Students should simply log into their account, click "College Planning" followed by "High School Transcripts" then "My Transcript Request".

    Also, there is NO FEE for the electronic sending of official transcripts through the following outlets (if applicable):

    • UGA Counselor Portal • Common Application • Coalition for College • SENDedu


    All official transcripts should be requested by completing the GCPS Records Request Form linked below. Send your completed form and picture ID (government issued or school ID) to Ridge.Counseling@gcpsk12.org for processing and upon pick-up provide the $5 processing fee via check or money order only. NO CASH IS ACCEPTED. 

    GCPS Records Request Form


    PRHS students from the Class of 2019 and prior must contact the GCPS Office of Student Records to obtain a transcript/student record. More informaiton can be found here: https://www.gcpsk12.org/Page/24474

  • Data Change/Address Change

    If you wish to update your home/mailing address, please complete the Data Change Form below in its entirety and return it to the PRHS Counseling Office along with the required documents. If requested, a new bus pass will be issued to the student(s) upon successful submission of form & required documentation. 

    Data Change Form

    • The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received to the PRHS Counseling Office either in-person or electronically to: Ridge.Counseling@gcpsk12.org. 
    • Proof of residency is required for an address change. Please refer to the Data Change Form for details on required documentation.
    • Address and/or e-mail changes can only be made by the parent/guardian through the completion of the Data Change Form. 

    NOTE: Phone numbers can be changed by parents through the GCPS Parent Portal (in addition to completing the above Data Change Form). 

  • Enrollment Verification

    Enrollment/Academic Progress Verification forms are available through the Counseling Office. Please e-mail Ridge.Counseling@gcpsk12.org or call (678) 512-6070 to request yours.

    NOTE: Enrollment Verification forms are different from the Certificate of Enrollment forms needed for learner's permits and driver's licenses. Certificate of Enrollment forms are requested on the MyPaymentsPlus website under 'School Fees'. These are mailed home (to the student's address on file) and can take up to 3-5 business days to arrive. 

  • Work Permit

    Work permits are done electronically via the Georgia Department of Labor website.  

    Online Work Permit Application 

    A certified copy of the birth certificate or birth registration card for the minor is required before the permit can be printed. Please bring this with you to the receptionist/attendance desk in the school atrium when you and the prospective employer have completed the online application.