High School Summer School Registration takes place online from March 15 - June 4, 2021.
Current GCPS students may register via MyPaymentsPlus by Mastercard, VISA credit or prepaid card, debit card, or electronic check. See instructions below.
The student and parent assume all responsibility for registering for the appropriate courses. Students and parents are encouraged to review options and contact their local school counselor with any questions to ensure that the student takes the appropriate class(es). All students should register as early as possible for the classes they wish to take. Classes fill quickly and space is limited.
Complete the following steps to register:
- Visit MyPaymentsPlus
- Create an account. If you have an account, log in.
- Go to “Make a Payment”
- Scroll down to “Other Payments”
- Select the High School Summer School Site your student wishes to attend
- Select the class(es) your student needs (no more than two face-to-face classes)
- Complete the payment process
Full payment of tuition is required at the time of registration as follows:
- GCPS Student - Retaking a Previously failed course: FREE
- GCPS Student - Credit Recovery: $100 for each class
- GCPS Student - Summer School, first time taking the course: $250.00 for each class
- Non-GCPS Student - Summer School: $275.00 for each class