How to become a Volunteer Mentor
Interested in becoming a Volunteer Mentor? Here's how you can get involved:
- Be an adult 21 years and older.
- Complete a Volunteer Mentor Application.
- Complete the interview process.
- Attend a Volunteer Mentor Training Session.
- Complete the fingerprinting background check process.
- You are matched with your mentee or mentees!
We believe in the Power of One... One caring adult mentor can change a child's life.
Once approved, you will be notified of a suitable match for introductions to the student(s), parents, and school.
If you have questions, please get in touch with Ms.Thompson in the Community Based Mentoring Office.