As the start to school draws closer, I want to make sure that you are well informed of the Back-to-School procedures. By now, you should have received information regarding our back-to-school process. This information was sent via US mail. Hopefully, you find that this will make our “Meet the Teacher” event more efficient. Please make sure you take the time to complete the following before August 1st. 2022 – 2023 teacher assignments can be found on the mailing label of the summer packet as well as in parent/student Vue.
- Go the gcpsk12.org/annistownes
- Use myPaymentsplus to complete the required forms and contributions
- Record your confirmation numbers on your confirmation ticket
- Go to the Meet the Teacher Sign Up Link to select your appointment time
- Use the link to complete the 2022 - 2023 Online School Lunch Application
- Bring your completed Confirmation Ticket to Meet the Teacher at your designated appointment time
- August 1st 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Meet the Teacher
This will be by scheduled appointments. Each appointment slot is limited to 3 family members per student. There will be a virtual session offered for parents that cannot attend at 2:00.
- August 3rd – First Day of School. GCPS will have a staggered start to the school year. Please be aware of the date that your child will return to the building for in-person instruction.
- Wednesday, August 3rd – Kindergarten, 1st grade, and self – contained Special Ed. students return to school. 2nd – 5th grade students will be digital learners.
- Thursday, August 4th – All grade levels return to school.
At this time, masks are strongly encouraged, but not required for visitors, students, and parents.
Thank you for your continued support and enjoy the remaining days of summer 2022. We look forward to seeing everyone on August 1st for our Meet the Teacher and the start of an amazing school year.
Gwenda Nimmo - Smith
Annistown ES Principal