What types of absences are considered excused?
- Personal illness
- Serious illness or death of an immediate family member
- Court oder or order by another government agency
- Observance of a religious holiday
Where should I send my child’s absence excuse?
Please email it to the 7th grade clerk, Sherrie Craport.
Who do I contact for a schedule change?
Please email the 7th grade assistant principal, Lauren Watson.
Who do I contact for technology problems with eCLASS?
Please contact Ms. Sherrie Disco or Mr. Austin Nix.
Who should I contact for issues with a school-issued Chromebook?
Please email Mr. Austin Nix.
Who do I contact if my student doesn’t know their eCLASS password?
Please email your student’s 1st period teacher.
My child is supposed to be in a Gifted class. Why doesn’t it say Gifted next to their class?
- All of the teachers at Pinckneyville have been certified to teach gifted courses, so all students benefit from gifted instructional strategies.
- If your child has been identified as gifted, by meeting certain qualifications, the classes on their schedule will have GF/GIFT next to them. (For example, Language Arts GIF 7).
- If your child has not been identified as gifted, they may still be in a gifted cluster class, but it will not be designated on their schedule.