Participants: Grades 3-5
What is the Percussion Ensemble?
- Percussion Ensemble is a performance group that will play percussion instruments including bucket drums.
- Percussion Ensemble is open to all 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students, and auditions are not required.
- Rehearsals will be every Monday from 3:05 – 3:45 pm in the music room, for the remainder of the school year.
We will have a winter and spring program
- Our Winter Concert is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, December 8.
- Our Spring Concert is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, April 13.
- Our first rehearsal will be Monday, September 12th.
- Attendance is vital to a successful performance, so please ensure that your student can consistently attend rehearsals.
- Students with discipline problems and those who miss multiple rehearsals will not be allowed to remain in the group.
- Students should be picked up in the normal car-rider lane between 3:50 and 4:00 pm.
- Please be on time to pick up your student!
- If your child is picked up late three times, they will no longer be allowed to participate in Percussion Ensemble.
- Due to space constraints and supervision, younger siblings of percussion ensemble students may not stay after school.