Parents/Caregivers may follow one of the two options below if they do not want their child to participate in the EES survey:
- Opt-out by informing the school in writing.
- Parent/Caregiver may request in writing that their child/children be excluded (opt-out) from taking the survey.
- The written request should be sent to the school(s) their student(s) attend by Wednesday, January 18.
- Opt-out using the Parent Portal
Parents/Caregivers can opt out for their students in the ParentVUE Mobile App by following the steps below.
- Log into the ParentVUE mobile app and choose a student.
- Press Student Info and on the next screen press Edit Information.
- Scroll down to find the Parent Opt-Out of EES Student Survey row.
- Select Yes to opt out the student and click Save Changes.
- The change will be processed and accepted by the school.