New Student Registration, Withdrawal, & Records

  • Registrar Contact Information  

    Registrar: Julie Whritenour  


    For Withdrawals and Records

    Records Clerk: Juan Mosquera

  • Registration for 2023-2024 School Year

    Current Trickum & Parkview Students

    Current Trickum and Parkview students will automatically be enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year. Please DO NOT complete online registration for your current Trickum or Parkview student.

    New Students

    If your student has never attended a school in the United States, please visit the heading/tab for International Student Enrollment. 

    Step 1: Online Registration

      • The enrolling parent for any student enrolling at Parkview must complete the online registration process through the GCPS Parent Portal prior to your enrollment appointment. 
      • Directions: Guide to Online Registration
      • If you are brand new to GCPS and have never had a GCPS Parent Portal account, please create a new Parent Portal account, then log in to Parent Portal with your new account to complete online registration.
      • If you have ever had a GCPS Parent Portal account, please do not create a new account.
        • If you have trouble logging in to your existing Parent Portal account, click "Forgot username/password" under the login and you will receive an email with new credentials. 
        • If you already have a Parent Portal login and have moved, call 770-806-3831 to have your address updated prior to starting online registration. If you do online registration prior to having your address updated, the enrollment will go to the wrong school, and you will have to do the process over.
        • If you have a current Trickum or Parkview student and also need to complete online enrollment for additional students who are NOT currently attending, please select EXCLUDE for the student who is already enrolled. (This is not excluding the student from school, only from this new registration.)
      • For more information about online registration, visit GCPS Enrollment and Online Registration Information.

    Step 2: Records Request Form

    For students coming from outside of GCPS, prior to the appointment, complete the records request form and email it to the registrar. The registrar's name and email are listed at the top of this page. Be sure to include the contact information for the school where we will request records. Students transferring from a GCPS school do NOT need to complete this form.

    Step 3: Enrollment Appointment at Parkview

    Please note that all registrations will be done by appointment only. Please complete steps 1 and 2 first, and then call Counseling at 770-806-3795 to make an appointment.

    Rising 9th grade students

        • Students must complete 8th grade prior to registering for 9th grade. Please complete online registration, then call the number above to make an appointment for enrollment for one of our summer registration dates.
        • You will need to let the current school know that your student will not be returning next school year. They will provide you with a sealed withdrawal packet with the transcript/final report card to bring to your appointment.
        • Your student will need to attend the enrollment appointment with you.
        • All required documents should be uploaded during the online registration process, or can be brought to the enrollment appointment.

    Rising 10th-12th grade students

        • Please complete online registration, then call the number above to make an appointment for enrollment.
        • You will need to let the current school know that your student will not be returning next school year. They should provide you with a sealed withdrawal packet with the most recent transcript and current schedule/grades for you to bring to your appointment.
        • Your student will need to attend the enrollment appointment with you.
        • All required documents should be uploaded during the online registration process, or can be brought to the enrollment appointment.

  • Required Registration Documentation for All Students

    Required documents for all students

    Required Documents for the 23-24 School Year (English)

    • Translations available soon.

    Required Documents for the 22-23 School Year (English)

    If living with another family

    Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, and reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration. Supporting documentation is required.

    Residency Affidavit (English)

  • International Student Enrollment

    Gwinnett County Public Schools International Newcomer Center INC

    Students who are entering a U.S. School for the first time should contact the GCPS International Newcomer Center to begin the registration process. Visit the link to make an appointment.

    The International Newcomer Center screens international middle and high school students new to Gwinnett County Public Schools for their proficiency levels in English, the language arts, and mathematics. This includes course and transcript analyses to ensure that the students are on track for graduation.

    Our K-12 services focus on outreach and engagement to parents of English Learners as well as local school consultative support. The INC provides school-level and district-level workshops and classes, translations of district-level documents, and interpretations for local school meetings, conferences, and hearings.

    Questions? Call 678-985-5200.

  • Immunization

    For complete information about state immunization requirements for school-aged children and youth, please visit the Georgia Department of Public Health website's School Vaccines page.

    By state law, a valid certificate of immunization (Form #3231) or a notarized statement of religious exemption (Form #2208) is required for enrollment. The certificate of immunization must be completed by the health department or your private physician. A valid Form #3231 must be marked with either "Date of Expiration" or as "Complete for School Attendance." (A certificate marked with a "Date of Expiration" expires on the date indicated. A current certificate must be submitted within 30 days of expiration.) A medical exemption, if applicable, should be noted on Form #3231 with a current date of expiration. You may request a form from your school for religious exemption.

    Additionally, students also must have evidence of vision, hearing, and dental, and nutrition screening obtained in the past year. This information should be on Georgia Form #3300 (rev. 2013), available from the health department or your physician and dentist and dated within the last 12 months. Letters from appropriate healthcare professionals and out-of-state certificates are acceptable if completed within the last 12 months and stapled to the state form. 

    Visit one of the health department offices in Gwinnett County-- located in BufordLawrenceville, and Norcross-- to obtain required screenings and immunizations for a fee.

    If your child does not have health insurance or their health plan won’t cover the required vaccines, call your local health department and ask about getting no-cost or low-cost vaccines. For more information, visit the Vaccines for Children Program website, or call (800) 848-3868.

  • Withdrawals

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Please follow the steps below to withdraw your child. You may contact Student Records at 770-279-6522 with any questions about this process.

    Withdrawal Process and Checklist

    • Return all textbooks, library books, and devices that were checked out from Parkview.
    • Pay any fines owed for lost items.
    • Pay any outstanding cafeteria charges.
    • You will need a copy of the enrolling parent's ID. Please note that only the enrolling parent can submit a withdrawal request for a student.
    • Download and complete the Gwinnett County Public Schools withdrawal form: English / Español.
      • You only need to complete the first section of the form up to the next school of attendance.
      • If you are unsure of your child's FTE# or GTID#, please leave these fields blank, and a representative from Parkview will complete these sections.
      • The enrolling parent needs to sign the form, either electronically or via a print and scan.
    • Save the completed withdrawal form to your device.
    • Email the completed withdrawal form, along with a copy of the enrolling parent's ID, to our Records Clerk at
    • The office will review the form and contact you to verify your identity, and if needed, obtain any missing information.
    • The school will complete the remaining sections of the form and finalize the withdrawal. You may pick up a withdrawal packet in person in the registrar's office, located in building A near the counseling office, or we can mail it to the next school upon request. Please allow 48 hours (2 business days) to process the withdrawal request and complete your paperwork.
    • An Enrollment Verification Form will ​be included in the withdrawal packet. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and emailed to the Parkview Records Clerk at to complete the process.
    • You may complete the Refund Request Form if you would like a refund of the remaining balance in your child's GCPS cafeteria account. Note that this balance will transfer to other GCPS schools if you are transferring within GCPS.

    GCPS Online Withdrawal Information

  • Course Registration for Current Students

    Current Parkview 9th - 11th graders, and 8th graders at Trickum Middle School, can find information about course registration on our Course Registration Hub.