As part of Gwinnett County Public Schools’ family engagement initiative, Operation Graduation provides an opportunity for middle and high school families to learn about college, career, and other post-secondary options. Session topics include:
This support is available for families to access in the format that suits them and their schedule best. They can attend live virtual meetings, view recorded information at a time that best fits their schedule, and gain tips and suggestions on how to best support their children. Resources will be available following each series.
- Foundational Literacy and math skills for student success
- Strategies for a successful transition from middle school to high school
- Pathways and Academy information
- Graduation requirements and post-secondary options
- Study skills and parent resources