Option 1 - My student is NEW to Gwinnett County Public Schools
Step 1: Online Registration
Families of students who are new to GCPS should begin by completing the district's online registration process. Access online registration from this link.
You must complete and submit your entire online registration at the same time.
You will need the following items to complete online registration:
- Active e-mail address
- Home address and phone number
- Additional phone numbers for parents or guardians
- Medications and health concerns
- Prior school information, including school phone number
Step 2: Come In-Person to complete registration
After you have completed the online registration and submitted it. You can come to the school with all the required paperwork for school registration.
2023-2024 List of Documents Required for School Registration (Link)
*Please note: Your registration will only be considered complete once we receive ALL the required documents
PROOF OF AUTHORIZED PERSON TO ENROLL
The following persons are authorized to enroll students:
- Parent (natural or adoptive)
- Legal guardian
- Foster parent approved by a state agency
- Sponsor for approved International Exchange Program
The person authorized to enroll must present one of the following:
- Driver's License
- State-approved identification card
- Other official photo identification