Shiloh Elementary School
Principal: Jennifer L Mercedes
2400 Ross Road, Snellville, GA 30039
The following school highlights showcase how Shiloh Elementary School is fulfilling Gwinnett County Public School's four strategic priorities of Empathy, Equity, Effectiveness, and Excellence. Visit the School Profile Dashboard to find more detailed data on our school.
- Shiloh Elementary School implements the Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports program (PBIS) schoolwide. We strive to recognize and reinforce character traits that support a healthy and productive citizen.
- Shiloh Elementary School shows their Shiloh P.R.I.D.E. in all we do. P.R.I.D.E. signifies the following: We are prepared. We are respectful. We have integrity. We are disciplined. We are engaged.
- Shiloh Elementary School has five special area classes for all students. Over a five-week period, our students engage in learning through Music, Art, P.E., Health, and STEM.
- Shiloh Elementary School has a wide range of extracurricular clubs including, but not limited to Robotics, Coding, Art, Running club, the Shiloh Singers, and Step Team.
- Shiloh Elementary School hosts community events including, but not limited to Title I family events, International Night, Math Carnival, Field Day, and school dances.
- Shiloh Elementary School strives to provide a fun and authentic learning environment for our students. In addition to high-quality teaching and learning, we strive to provide student opportunities through field trips, assemblies, spirit weeks, and awards to celebrate, enrich, and enhance the student experience.
- Shiloh Elementary School is working to enhance the school/community partnership. We engage our community through events, provide volunteer opportunities, and encourage stakeholder involvement through our Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO), School Council, and Title I family engagement sessions.