NCAA / NAIA
Student Athlete Planning for College
Send your SAT scores electronically through the The College Board & the ACT scores through the ACT website.
SAT or ACT, use the NCAA Eligibility Center code of 9999
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)-Is the largest athletic association and has three divisions: Division I, II and III. Division I or II schools offer athletic scholarships; Division III schools do not.
- If you plan on playing Division I or II college sports, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Clearinghouse.
- The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)-Is similar to the NCAA, but has two divisions and different requirements.
- The National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)-Represents two-year colleges and has three divisions.
- The National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)-Is an association of Chrsitian colleges and has two divisions.
- Valuable information for students/parents on how to get recruited to play college sports provided by AthleticScholarships.net
Unofficial NCAA GPA Calculator see counselor; Mrs. Melhorne for assistance
Unofficial GPA Calculator can be used to estimate your weighted and unweighted PHS GPAs and your HOPE GPA (official HOPE GPA can be accessed through GAfutures)