• Transcript Request Process

  • The College & Career Center DOES NOT issue transcripts. This information is posted to educate students and families on the expectations. 

    If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia:

    • You can send your transcript through GAfutures.org. Directions on how to send it can be found there.
    • GA Futures will require students to input their social security number. Parkview must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript electronically through the GA Futures system for FREE.
    • SENIOR FINAL TRANSCRIPTS can ONLY be requested through GAfutures.org after June 5th graduation. NAVIANCE Final Transcript requests WILL NOT be processed!


    If you are NOT attending a college or university in Georgia:

    • If you need a paper copy mailed, go to MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript. Any questions, please contact  the clerk in the "Attendance Office"
    • Have the college name and full mailing address ready, and enter it into the boxes asking for the address on MPP. **Please note - Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent.  Parkview is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.

    If you are using Common App to apply to colleges, students are required to make a payment through MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee for the transcript release & your counselor will ensure the transcripts are processed. 


    ***Unofficial transcripts (report cards) can be found in the ParentVue & StudentVue under "Documents". 


    If you have issues with GA Futures populating your transcripts, please check with PHS Registrar to verify that your SSN is on file. This is a required security feature on GA Futures to gain access. 


    ** Newly Graduated Seniors, following graduation your student email account is deactivated, nor will you have access to MyPaymentsPlus and will need to request your transcript through the Main Office along with the fee of $5. Transcripts can not be emailed to schools or emailed to you. 


    Students who graduated more than two years ago should request records through the GCPS Student Records Department.