Students: Ask Yourself These Questions?
- Do you have a job?
- Would you like to earn school credit for working?
If so, stop by room 169 to get answers to all of your questions about WBL.
- Coordinator Approval Required
- Students must attend class twice during the FIRST week.
- Attend class on Mondays, if failing the class or need additional help.
- Turn in pay statements each week or bi-weekly.
- Have a passing grade for credit.
Three Options for Work-Based Learning:
Students have already earned 1 credit in related course work and plan to pursue a career in the area. (Any subject area)
Students are concurrently enrolled in a related Technical Education course, paid or unpaid job. (Business and Computer Science courses)
Students have already earned a minimum of 1 credit in a Technical Education course. (Business and Computer Science courses)
For the required work hours for credit - Check with the coordinator.
Work-Based Learning Coordinator
Ms. Cheryl D. Deas
(Click on the name to e-mail the teacher)
Phone Number: 770-682-4172
2019 Phoenix HS Teacher of the Year
GCPS WBL Pathway Lead
GACTE Division Vice President