GIVE Center West T-Shirts are sold in Parent Center and can be worn in place of the white collared shirt.
Long Sleeves $20
Short Sleeves $15
Cash or check only
GIVE Center West Dress Code
Students must be in dress code in order to attend class.
- Students must wear appropriate fitting, uniform- style khaki colored pants with belt loops (no cargo, stretch/form fitting, capris, joggers, jeans); all pockets must be able to be turned inside out for search; no elastic waists or pant legs.
- Shirts must be solid white or solid black with a collar and must be tucked in. All students’ pants and shirts must be buttoned.
- Only solid white or black tee-shirts can be worn under GIVE shirts.
- Students must have a belt (black or brown only).
- No colored or large emblems (quarter sized or smaller) on shirts/jackets.
- Solid black or white jackets/sweatshirts only. Lining must be neutral color (black, white, gray, and tan).
- Solid black shoes or sneakers only. No flip flops/sandals/ boots. No logos or designs on shoes. Bottom of shoes and shoe strings should be a neutral color (black, white, gray, tan).
- The portion of socks uncovered by shoe must be solid black/white only. Both socks must be the same color.
- No shorts/pants under GIVE pants.
- Headbands/hair ties must be solid black/ white and may be no wider than 1 inch. They must be worn in the hair. No other hair accessories are allowed.
- No combs/picks/hairbrushes.
- Solid black/white knit hats with no logos may be worn outside only.
- No jewelry/no piercings (a small black or white watch is allowed).
- No uncovered tattoos (must wear long sleeves to cover arm tattoos).
- No color on fingernails. Clear polish/white tips are allowed. Nail length should not extend more than 1/8 inch over fingertip.
- Light black/brown mascara, clear lip gloss, and light foundation only. No false eyelashes, eyeliner, colored eye shadow, blush, lipstick, or heavy eye brow make up.
- No distracting/extreme hairstyles. Only natural hair color. No shaved designs.
- No slits cut into eyebrows.
- No lanyards. Keys must be on a single ring and kept in pocket.
- Solid black/white binders only (No pictures/no pockets/no drawings).
- A small black or white purse is allowed.
- Students may not have more than $10 in their possession.
- Students can only use pencils. No mechanical pencils.
- No cell phones/electronics or head phones.
- No outside food or drinks. Only sealed bottled water is permitted.
- No extra clothing for after school.
- Prohibited items will be collected and released to parents.