• Transcript Request Procedure

    Student records for former students who attended Mill Creek over two years ago are housed at the GCPS Instructional Support Center in Suwanee.  

    Contact their office at 678-301-6302 or complete an online request to receive copies.

  • Current Students

    Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript.

    1.     If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia, you will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org.  Directions on how to send it can be found HERE.  Please remember – Mill Creek must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript.  You can request your transcript after June 8, 2021.

    2.     If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia and need a paper copy mailed, go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.

    3.     Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready.  Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent.  Mill Creek is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.

    4.     Sign into your GCPS G-Suite Account and complete the Google Form found HERE to request your transcript.

    5.     You can anticipate your transcript being mailed after June 10, 2021.


Transcript Requests through GA Futures

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • Former Students

    Transcript Request Forms are not currently being accepted.