This contest accepts 6 types of projects:
Live Action Video, Sequential Stills, Interactive Stills, Audio Podcasts, Websites, and Animation.
Projects can be made for school purposes or at home for entertainment purposes.
Pick up an Information Packet in the Media Center!
Or click HERE to print your own copy. Fill in forms, and submit them with your project.
Remember to include citations for information, quotes, images and music.
You can use mybib.com or easybib.com to generate your citations.
Tips for fair use guidelines of media.
Projects Due to Jones Media Center: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Check with your parents first before downloading any software, music or images.
- Check with your parents first before creating an account on a website.
- Check with your parents before giving out your email on the internet.
Copyright Free Images
Avoid copyright infringement by using copyright free images which may be used without securing the creator's permission.
- Britannica Image Quest is located in the Online Research Library
- Wikimedia check usage license restrictions
- Pexels most images are Public Domain (with the exception of images with the Shutterstock water mark)
- Open Clip Art all images are Public Domain
- Flickr check usage license restrictions
- Creative Commons check usage license restrictions and attributions
- Google check usage rights under Search Tools / Usage Rights
- Bing check usage rights under License
Royalty Free Music
*Be sure to check the conditions under which these sites allow their music to be used.
- Fresh Music Library - available on the Jones Share drive in the Student Work\Fresh Music Library folder.
- Freeplay Music
- YouTube Audio Library
- Free Soundtrack Music
Web 2.0 Presentation Tools
- Adobe Express (formerly Spark): link is available on your eClass page (use your Outlook login)
- PowToon: animated videos
- Canva: for videos and graphics
- Glogster: online postermaker
- Thinglink: make images come alive with text, music, videos, etc.
- Prezi: visual presentation creator
- Voki: online avatar creator
- Animoto: video creator with pictures and music
- YouTube video editor
- eMaze: slide show presentation creator (similar to Prezi)
- Nearpod: slide show presentation creator with viewer participation
- Padlet: sticky note sharing in real time
- StoryBoardThat: comic frame creator
- Popplet: capture and organize ideas