Parkview Community School
There's something for everyone at the Parkview Community School!
PHS Behind the Wheel: Driving Only Instruction
Driving Only Instruction - Ongoing
Parkview Community School is now offering Driving Only Instruction. Get additional driving hours and behind-the-wheel instruction outside of our full Driver's Education course.
- The course is $270.00 for 6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel instruction.
- Driving time is scheduled with the instructor after completion of registration at MyPaymentsPlus (MPP)
- To finalize your registration, please print, complete, and submit the signed contract located here.
- If you have any questions, please call 770-806-3796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Driver Education
You can take our online driver education course anytime, anywhere, on any device - wherever you have Internet access.
About the course:
- Licensed by the Georgia Department of Driver Services
- Meets the Joshua's Law requirement for teen drivers
- Required to obtain a Class D license if you are under 17
- This course covers the 30-hour classroom portion of driver education. It does not include on-the-road instruction.
- Cost: $65
For more information or to register, visit: Online Driver Education Classes
Registration and Payment
We prefer that you register and pay online using MyPaymentsPlus. If you have never used MyPaymentsPlus, please create an account and then go to Manage Student and add your student by Student ID number. We also accept cash, money orders, debit cards, and most major credit cards. We are unable to accept checks. Some courses and events may require an additional form; please check course descriptions on this page for details.
Thanks for your support!
Director: Theresa Braddy
Clerk: Mindy Hollub
Monday - Thursday, 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
or by appointment
- Facility Use Forms are required for all reservations.
- Forms should be submitted a week in advance to ensure that HVAC will be ordered in a timely manner.
- All changes / cancellations must be submitted a week prior to the scheduled event.