Dear Shiloh Families,
I am extremely excited that our amazing students will be returning to in-person instruction for the 2021-2022 school year! We will be Modeling Excellence Every Day to ensure a smooth transition.
- 6th graders will return to in-person instruction on August 4th.
- 7th graders will return to in-person instruction onAugust 5th.
- 8th graders will return to in-person instruction onAugust 9th.
Parents and students: There is still time to return your devices. Drop off is every day until 4PMthrough 07/01/21. You may also drop off every Tuesday until 6PM on the following dates: 06/15, 06/22, and 06/29.
Digital Summer Enrichment and Acceleration (SEA) is available for all students 06/14 - 07/16. Please visit our SEA webpage.
Seamless summer (lunch program) is available M-F from 11AM - 12PM (06/14-07/02)
Thank you for continuing to be reliable partners in education, helping us to continuously improve our practices.
A few key points and reminders:
-School Business Hours for the month of June will be 8:00am-4:00pm. We will be available to respond to phone calls.
- School Business Hours for the month of July will be 7:30am-5:30pm. We will be available to respond to phone calls. The building will be closed the following dates: 07/05, 07/09, & 07/16
- Parents and community members: You are always welcome to visit our amazing campus. Please be sure to schedule an appointment at least 24-hours ahead of time. I look forward to meeting with you informally. I will be available throughout the summer.
-More details to come for a beginning of year Coffee & Tea with the Principal.
It has been my greatest wish to serve as principal of Shiloh Middle School.
-Masks must worn inside the building.
Your Proud Principal,