Links to outside agencies for additional nutrition related information.
- Strong 4 Life Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta launched Strong4Life, a wellness movement designed to ignite societal change and reverse the epidemic of childhood obesity and its associated diseases in Georgia.
- Georgia Grown A division of the Georgia Department of Agriculture.
- Produce for Better Health Foundation Offers latest health news about fruits and vegetables, kids' activities.
- Nutrition Explorations Meal planning, recipes, nutrition information, games.
- School Nutrition Association School Nutrition Association site providing news and publications, meetings, and events.
- National Dairy Council Nutritional and product information, resources and recipes.
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics A resource containing nutrition facts and list of resources.
- Healthy Kids Challenge Healthy change ideas for schools, families and communities, recipes and games.
- Figuring out Food Labels Explains how the label on a food package is a lot like the table of contents in a book, telling exactly what the food contains.
- Why Drinking Water Is the Way to Go Explains what water does for the human body.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.